1. Reading the "Selection" trilogy. And "The Greater Journey." And "The Girl on the Train." All addictive and wonderful, and ALL highly worth a read.
2. Binge-watching "Grey's Anatomy."
3. Trying to pick a favorite man from this season's cast of "The Bachelorette" to root for.
3.5. Rejoicing that my pick for the Bachelorette actually won the coveted spot (TEAM KAITLYN).
4. Obsessing over how to clean a dishwasher.
4.5 Enlisting assistance in the form of a guy friend with a wrench, pliers and screwdriver in that quest, none of which was actually necessary.
5. Catching up on sleep (still) after Paris.
6. Drinking a lot of beer with Kelsie over the course of last weekend.
7. Hitting the gym anywhere between 4:30 and 5:15 am...the only positive thing to come from jet lag.
8. Getting ready for a much-needed, highly-anticipated best friend invasion.
9. Doing basically three jobs at work with no boss and very little patience.
10. Sending absurd numbers of Snapchats.
Did you miss me? Sorry for the hiatus. Sometimes you just need to give in to the writer's block and get outside and actually live to have something to write about. No shame, sorry I'm not sorry, and all that jazz. With that said, I'm going to continue to be quiet over the Memorial Day weekend and promise cross-my-heart and all THAT jazz that I'll be back right after with plenty to say. Happy (almost) holiday weekend, campers!