In the spirit of lists:
1. What brings you the greatest joy? Traveling, reading, and family and friend time.
2. What are your vices? Fried food, Essie nail polish, online shopping
3. What is on your nightstand? A lamp, a white noise machine, a frame and a beer stein full of water (every night, without fail)
4. Do you have a secret talent? It's a shame my mad piccolo skills aren't a secret...I do have an uncanny ability to white-girl rap, though.
5. What is your greatest indulgence? One letter and one word: J.Crew.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Traveling, somewhere, anywhere, on her own.
7. What makes you laugh? Buzzfeed's "100 Most Important Cat Pictures of All Time." Click the link. You'll thank me.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I hide a lot of overwhelming insecurity behind asking other people questions about themselves, so everyone thinks I'm super outgoing.
9. What is on your bucket list? Funny you should ask...
10. What is on your feet right now? J.Crew Liberty of London ballet flats from last summer.
11. How did you make your first dollar? Um, technically the tooth fairy I guess. But I started babysitting at like, 12 and never looked back.
12. What superstition do you believe in? I make 11:11 wishes like it's my job. And some of them have come true.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? I've worn the same Gap "Always Skinny" jeans since college, and I'm a sucker for any J.Crew striped top. I have at leaaaast a dozen? Oops?
14. What is the best gift you've ever received? My college education, debt-free, from parents who knew that by giving their children a degree, they were giving us the world.
15. What is on your liquor shelf? Vodka and gin, always vodka and gin, along with the cutest bottle of Moet-Chandon being saved for a special occasion and usually a bottle or two of Meiomi pinot noir.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? Don't currently have my own kitchen counter, but my mom's is home to yummy candles, a candy bowl, and fresh-cut flowers...and I have a feeling I'll be copying her once I'm back in my own place.
17. What would you never leave home without? My iPhone.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? When Harry Met Sally. That movie has the greatest everything.
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Right now, Kate Middleton (and baby George, of course), Hillary Rodham Clinton, Idina Menzel, and Tina Fey. Screw dinner parties, we'd have the best girls' brunch ever
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? That nobody deserves to walk on me, no matter who or what.